By using Social Super User plugin(s), you automatically agree to these Terms, so you should first read them carefully. If you don’t wish to accept all Terms then please don’t use our service.
- Social Super User is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with 3rd-party website rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Social Super User plugin(s) at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your social media account(s) gets banned for any reason.
- We do not require your authentication information for any 3rd party.
- The amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- Using Social Super User plugins may bring undesired attention from spam, fake, and/or unwanted users. We are not to be held accountable for their actions and/or interactions. Please contact your local authorities if you encounter harassment and/or illegal activity.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free services and we are not responsible for refunds, compensation, or freebies if these occurrences occur.
- You agree by purchasing our products and/or services, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our products and/or services and/or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether these Terms have changed.
Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions.
Credit card holder’s account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on final date of month if no corresponding date (January 31, 2015 subscription renews on February 28, 2015).
Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
Team Plugin may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
You can cancel your subscription by completing this form.
The only valid method for canceling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided. Requests to cancel by e-mail or phone are not considered, and do not accomplish, cancellation.
Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until the May 10th.
Subscription fees are non-refundable